Friday, January 10, 2014

So far so good, $20

Well, this whole paying myself to complete unfinished objects is working so far!  I have another project (small though it may be) completed.  This is another bag that I just got burned out on making.  I had made two of the larger bags and just didn't have the motivation to finish this one.  And so it has set in a bag of incomplete projects for about 5 years or so.  It's funny because it really only took a couple of hours to complete it.  I am excited about closing out these unfinished objects!  the next one is a blouse that's only been around for about a year and a half.  And I have $20 in my completed UFO envelope too!  This is getting to be fun!
I'm not sure what I will use this for, but I will come up with something.  I am always losing things in my purse, so maybe I can put something useful in it.  It's a little big for things like my cardkey and trainpass.  Oh well, on to my next UFO.

No comments:

Post a Comment