Saturday, February 22, 2014

Two more unfinished objects

Chalk up another $20, which brings my total to $40 in my self imposed $10 for each completed item quest.  So, there were a couple of purses which I started on last year that went into the UFO bin.  The pink and black is an evening clutch by Burda.  I am not sure why I stopped working on that one, I was very close to finishing.  In fact, all I needed to do was attach the flower and a snap.  It took no time at all.  It will be a fun purse for a night on the town. 


The second purse is a fun weekend purse, Butterick 5109.  I made things a little hard for myself on this one by working with pleather accents.  I am not entirely happy with the outcome, but hey, another UFO bites the dust. This is getting to be fun.  I am still working on the Vogue knit blouse that I mentioned a couple of posts back.  I am sure it will happen eventually.  I am not happy with the fit, so I may have to unpick it and sew it more before I can complete it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment